Subject: [Leica] M8& M8.2 options - water proof cameras
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 09:06:17 +0800

I forgot my Nikon D700 with the 70 - 200 mm attached outside on a
tripod over night last summer in Canada and it rained heavily. There
was no effect on the camera or lens. Also, I used the Nikon in very
dusty conditions in India last year photographing tigers with Jayanand
and there was again no effect on the camera.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/YMT+Bandhavgarh/YMTCrowdW.jpg.html

Howard