Subject: [Leica] Apology (sort of)
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 19:10:52 -0500

Totally understood, but nobody should depend on one battery.  Skip coffee
for a month or give up desserts.  You can get a new battery.  What if you
were on the trip of a lifetime and your battery gave out far from anywhere
to recharge it?

I've been using the Hong Kong batteries for at least five years - I have 10
of them -  and they still work fine, no problems at all.  If you have to
have Leica batteries, just make an appropriate sacrifice and get one.
 Nobody should be allowed to use a camera with only one battery!!

You've been very lucky.

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP