Subject: [Leica] Old images resurrected
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 12:44:56 -0800

Henning my friend,
You and the others posting images from bygone days have me thinking about my
280,000 negatives and slides in the National Archives of Canada and how I'd
"kind of?" like to have them back to dig through? But that many in their
file and another 100,000 in The National Gallery of Canada I'd be ten years
looking and never make it!

Although I do have a bunch of the  "Old Cowboy" images from the book. The
lads may find them inteesting..... NOW TO FIND THEM?" .... :-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Old images resurrected)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Old images resurrected)