Subject: [Leica] Apology (sort of) NOW BATTERY USE?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 12:22:01 -0800

Hi Tina,
I think this battery issue falls into the use more than anything else. Or
possibly "To each his own!"

You and I have similar reactions and operating methods and the batteries
must be cousins in how they function.

This is another topic that can evolve into endless postings simply because
we all handle our gear in different methods. ERGO: "A million use stories
can evolve." So "To each his own method."

cheers,
ted