Subject: [Leica] Speeding Aberdeen Tunnel Hong Kong
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 16:11:57 +0800

Hi Luggers,

We were off to Repulse Bay today to see my doctor and came back into
Central upstairs in a double decker bus sitting in the front seat.
Great view - but a death seat in case of an accident!!
The shock absorbers on the bus were shot and it was like a carnival
ride as the driver careened along with the bus bobbing up and down
with every road undulation.
I had the GH2 with the original 14 - 45 zoom that came with the G1 and
managed a couple of pictures in the Aberdeen tunnel - which was
surprisingly empty given the time of day. Please have a look - taken
through the dirty windows of the bus:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HK2010_001/AberdeenTunW.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/6bj3kav

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HK2010_001/TunnelSpdW.jpg.html