Subject: [Leica] Cataract surgery
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 08:57:58 -0600

Peter,

Mine is not a long term story, but in November/December  I had both eyes
done to monovision, and I love it.  They corrected my astigmatism, and set
the left eye for distance which is the one I use for shooting Leica.

I work computers all day, and it works great.

I've only had a little bit of dry eye from air conditioning, since I no
longer wear glasses to protect them.

The funny thing is people I have known for years don't recognize me!

Every morning I don't have to fumble for my glasses, and I always know where
my microfibre cloth is; it is with my cameras!