Subject: [Leica] Cataract surgery
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 23:06:48 +1300

I had LASER surgery just over a year ago (I was R -7.5/L -6.5 +
astigmatism). My right (dominant) eye is now perfect 6/3 vision, the left
eye is under corrected to -1 and no astigmatism. This was to do closer
distance in later life (I am under 50) but I am thinking to get it distance
corrected and have to wear glasses for close work in years to come. It is
the outside/distance where I do not want to need glasses.....

If you are still -3 that will need correction, so a contact lens in left eye
or glasses with the right eye plain? Or LASER to correct to 0 ;-)

john

I'd
> removed the left lens, so both my eyes were "set" to computer distance.
At