Subject: [Leica] IMG: For Nathan BOKEH ?????????????
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 18:39:51 -0600

Thanks, Lluis.  I don't have an M to give me the rangefinder confidence when
focusing, but I do love the Leica-R lenses, even if they must be focused
manually.  I have confidence that a new prescription will give me more to
work with.
When I must work quickly, I have found that autofocus systems work quite
well.  They do have their uses.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA