Subject: [Leica] Lo-Fi photography
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 19:07:21 -0600

IMHO they are a poor impression of the Holga, which has a somewhat
random poorness.

http://www.kencarney.com/Places/tif_0001_std.html
http://www.kencarney.com/Places/tif_0015_std.html
http://www.kencarney.com/Places/tif_0007_std.html
http://www.kencarney.com/Places/psd_0003_std.html

BTW, in Death Valley I have had 4x5 film emulsion melt, but never a
Holga.  A pity, some would say.

Ken