Subject: [Leica] OT: Looking for LR add-on software for lens correction - Tina
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 18:42:36 +0100 (CET)

Thanks Douglas,

I still have three PCs but for the sake of seamlessness (Amard TM?) I'd
rather keep my photo hobby to the Mac ...

I'll have a look at your suggestion and keep it ready for desperate cases

Amiti?s from milder and sunny Mutz
Philippe

Envoy? depuis SFR Mail. 10 Go de stockage - en savoir plus.

Message du : 05/03/2011