Subject: [Leica] PESO: Steampunk Sartorial Splendor
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 20:03:21 -0600

When I was in high school (1958), I had to take a typing class.  I did
it, but wondered what I would ever use it for.  Then came college and
law school, and I saved a bundle by typing my own papers.  Then came the
PC's.  I may order one.  I am also a CPA, and am always mentioning
things that the younger staff have no knowledge of, like typewriters, or
movies like Dr. Strangelove, or classical music like "Play That Funky
Music, White Boy", or "I Feel Good".

Ken

Message from rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] PESO: Steampunk Sartorial Splendor)
Message from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] PESO: Steampunk Sartorial Splendor)