Subject: [Leica] OT Pana GF1
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 18:36:56 +0100 (CET)

Light coming through the viewfinder?

:-(

More seriously - check that you haven't activated the exposure compensation;
but you may have thought of this.

Also I know I get really different results with Timo's G1 when using centre
or matrix light metering - you could try a systematic test on this.

Last, yet I don't know the lens - is there an aperture ring? If so there
might be a parameter to set in the menu for manual stopping ???

I hope you can find a solution as I really enjoyed this photo of the nice
doggie at the weekend.

Amiti?s
Philippe

Envoy? depuis SFR Mail. 10 Go de stockage - en savoir plus.

Message du : 07/03/2011