Subject: [Leica] eica] Carnival se?orita B&W
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 22:08:59 +0100

Philippe,

Thank you very much for your opinion. Definitely I love the Carmen
role, but this one don't represent Carmen for me, first at all she has
not a Spanish face, she is probably from Latin America, secondly - and
this is a very interesting subject to discuss - I don't conceive
Carmen as a mature woman, I think was Mortier (Brussel's La Monnaie
Opera House Director, now of Teatro Real in Madrid) that has
represented a Carmen as a young woman "una gitanilla" (a young gipsy)
with the "certain inocence" and caprices of a wonderful seductrice
young woman. Carmen is an opera I like very much, Merim?e has created
a great role and Bizet a great music, when I'm in Sevilla and I walk
through "El barrio de Triana" the Bizet's music comes automatically to
mine head....

Mopnsieur Escamillo thank you very much.... from Don Jos?

Saludos
Lluis

El 07/03/2011, a las 21:00, philippe.amard escribi?: