Subject: [Leica] eica] Carnival se?orita B&W
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 07:14:38 +1000

I agree with Philippe. I think that the colour version is stronger and has
more atmosphere. The rich red of the dress goes with the fruit and shows
personality too. The green of the peppers and the background band of fruit
make more effective elements in colour because the tones are too similar in
grey..
er strong face and expression would be much better if that area was lighter
though. I do not think that there is enough tonal variation for the b&w to
work as well.

Cheers
Geoff

*Life's not black and white, except at both ends*
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman