Subject: [Leica] The MACBA & El Raval NOW FILM???? QUESTION??
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 00:00:32 +0100

Hi Ted, mon ami

As always  find very interesting your comments and I'm learning or
adquiring new thaughts. I'm not used to see through a screen, I think
that the B&W is in my head when I'm looking an scene, for this reason
the digital color when I visualize the DNG, sometimes I'm surprised
and I start to hesitate. You are right, no discussions about this, on
the other hand this was not my intention at all.

Good clicks Dr. Ted! thanks for your always interesting comments

cheers
Lluis

El 09/03/2011, a las 0:51, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
escribi?: