Subject: [Leica] Just curious
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 15:59:04 -0600

Just a brief opinion of what I've seen in New Orleans lately. To me it
looks like more and more young people are getting into film use,
perhaps because digital is the "norm" now and they are searching some
another media to express themselves. In the past few months I've seen
many Rolleiflexs and Leicas in and around NOLA. Just yesterday after
leaving the French Quarter I met a young man from NY in the Lower 9th
Ward. He was photographing with a Rollei and a Leica.

Film use will never be the same for sure but it seems to be a good
time to start back up again.

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net
www.rebirthworkshops.com