Subject: [Leica] Seriously OT - Jaguar prices.
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 12:29:59 -0400

I just received a copy of the April, 2011 Consumer Reports auto edition and
was startled to find that the five year cost of owning a Jaguar XK was
$96,000 USD. The top rated Honda Fit, on the other hand, had a five year
ownership cost of just over $26,000 USD. The difference is enough to buy 3
Leica S2 cameras or 10 Leica M9 cameras. The five year ownership cost of
several Mercedes-Benz and BMW models is well over $100,000.  I don't want to
hear anyone who drives an expensive car complaining about the high price of
Leicas or single malt scotch.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Seriously OT - Jaguar prices.)
Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Seriously OT - Jaguar prices.)