Subject: [Leica] Seriously OT - Jaguar prices.
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 18:22:02 -0700

While I understand the sentiment, seeing that my cars are 20 years and 11
years, this sounds like "Class Warfare" to me :-)

Let them drive whatever they want, and complain however much they want, as
long as they don't limit our freedom to do likewise :-)

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
replies in your msgs. ]