Subject: [Leica] Government and school pensions
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 12:57:51 -0500

Let us also remember that those doing the cutting on both state and federal
levels receive 6 figure pensions after just one term in office; along with
so-called cadillac health insurance. I've heard nothing of their suggesting
"sacrificing" those; in our so-called "budgetary crisis." This is what
hypocrisy looks like.

Regards,
George
(from iPad)