Subject: [Leica] Carnival: La Boqueria Market
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 14:05:43 -0700

Luis:  This is wonderful.  Wow, there is color in Spain?  I thought it
was all black and white?  :-)

Seriously, color is so much a part of it the Carnival that I'm glad you
did this set in color.

Despite the obvious appeal of "Pax Romana," my most favorite is the red
devil girl with the lobster (langosta, homard, L1018557) Also the nun
with fruit (l1018538).

--Peter

 > Amazing!  I'm so glad they don't object to your taking photos.  I
like Pax
 > Romana best ;-)

 > Tina

http://lluisripollphotography.wordpress.com/2011/03/13/barcelona-la-boqueria-market-in-carnival/