Subject: [Leica] Carnival: La Boqueria Market
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 23:52:55 +0100

Hi Peter,

Thank you very much for your kind comment, you made me laugh...,
sometimes even we have some Sun here!.

I'm glad you liked it, I think so too, that this kind of pictures
could be or should be in color, on the other hand it is much more less
work!. I've do a few ones in B&W because in my opinion the color was
distracting about the overall picture. Thank you to give me also your
opinion about some pictures, this really helps.

cheers
Lluis

El 13/03/2011, a las 22:05, Peter Klein escribi?: