Subject: [Leica] IMG: Blackwater Twilight
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn)
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 20:24:07 -0400

Ted and Jim,

thank you for your advice and thank you both for taking the time to
look at my picture and to give me some very sensible advice about it.
I agree with your comments. Having two centers of interest in a
photograph is asking for trouble. It doesn't work.

Here is the original.......

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Blackwater+twilight.jpg.html

Here is the edited version as per Dr. Ted and Jim......

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Blsckwater_Twilight_3.jpg.html

What do you think? which do your prefer?

Thanks for your help.

Barney