Subject: [Leica] keep those leicas dry... CAPA SAID!
From: tomschofield at comcast.net (pamiesue)
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 09:19:43 -0700

There's one thing worse than someone tying to photograph the Tsunami.  At
Mavericks, near 1/2 Moon Bay, CA, we had a surfer who flew in from Hawaii to
try to break his own world record for biggest wave surfed.  Note my use of
the past tense.  The news last night showed his wife and daughters' messages
to him, written in the sand.

Tom