Subject: [Leica] Nazi fascination
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 19:21:15 +0100

Funny that nobody in Germany has ever heard of him. We
probably haven't missed much.

Plenty of comedians here, though - some very good ones
too - and Germany is still the best place for extremely
caustic political satirists (at least 5 shows a week on
prime time TV)

Douglas

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Nazi fascination)
Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Nazi fascination)