Subject: [Leica] older monitors and windows 7
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 08:38:38 +1000

And some older monitors, for example the 24" dell I am still perservering
with, are not supported, so whatever Windows does with it as Plug and Play
is what you get. Also they will not work with the newest 10 BIT Graphics
cards. Ask me how I know!

Cheers
Geoff

*Life's not black and white, except at both ends*
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman