Subject: [Leica] MOON CHALLENGE ANSWERED! :-) WAS UPLOADS. :-)
From: jackyaus at gmail.com (Jacky aus)
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 10:17:50 +1000

Thank you Ted to share us with big moon. Though it may be illusion to some
extent in scientific way, it makes us really dream in our mind and heart
when we look at full moon in the right time and moment. Hope your pictures
have brought all dreams for others to come true in heart.

Thank you again for your great photography like a beautiful dream.....

Cheers,
Jacky