Subject: [Leica] PMK Developer
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 01:32:31 -0400

My initial test with Tri-X is good, and it worked great for Efke 100 and
Foma 100 as well. The Efke and Foma films really are old, and Tri-X is still
a traditional non-T-grain film. I know people say that PMK doesn't work well
on Tmax films, but I have a book by Eddie Ephraums where he says it is his
favorite developer for Ilford Delta 3200, and his results looked awesome.
I'll have to get some of that film to try it.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook