Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 22/3/2011: Casa Marilyn on Tri-X
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 07:05:10 +0100

Thanks, Lluis!

Yes, I am now using this holder:
http://www.betterscanning.com/scanning/vseries.html

And I have, after some experimentation, adjusted the height by 0.4 mm. That
seems to give the best results, at least better than no adjustments and
better than 0.8 mm. Possibly I could fine-tune it further, but when I cannot
see any difference at 100% in Photoshop, then it is not worth adjusting any
more.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman