Subject: [Leica] Nuclear radiation
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 20:13:50 -0700

The inverse square law is a bit irrelevant here. What we're talking
about is microscopic particles of solid radioactive elements carried
by the prevailing winds from there to here. Nevertheless, although
detectable with instrumentation, are now and probably will be in the
future, no health risk whatsoever in the U.S., Canada, and South
America.

Herb
Ex physicist

--