Subject: [Leica] IMG: Peter as Maestro
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 22:54:17 -0700

The latest in the Scan My Past project.  Me doing my college job, in
white tie and tails! I was composer, lyricist and music director of the
Emerson College Strolling Players. I wrote music and lyrics for several
children's shows, and we took them on tour all over Massachusetts.  Best
job I ever had.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/MyYouth/PeterPianoStrollPlayers1974-w.jpg.html>

 From a very dirty Ektachrome slide, 26x26mm square, so it might have
been taken with someone's Instamatic. Whoever took it, I'm very grateful
to have this picture.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMG: Peter as Maestro)