Subject: [Leica] Visoflex Model Refresher......
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 23:47:18 -0700

As mentioned before, see: http://elshaw.tripod.com/, has pictures.

For the M8 or M6TTL, you can't use the Viso II or IIa 4x magnifier;
you need the one off the Viso III. The II's require that you remove
_any_ prism when mounting the Viso on the body. You can't use the
older prisms in any case. You can use the main body of the Viso II or
IIa. IIa's are very expensive usually.

MDa's can be used with all Viso's.