Subject: [Leica] Egypt February 2011 gallery
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 12:15:56 -0700

Doug kim showed:
>Subject: [Leica] Egypt February 2011 gallery

>Haven't posted in a long long while but I thought I'd share my gallery from
>a trip three weeks ago to Egypt:

>http://www.ricecracker.net/egypt.php <<<<<

Hi Doug,
A wonderful Photo Essay! And during an exciting time to be shooting!
Subjects every where you turned. Didn't appear threatening to your well
being at all. That's always the best part at a time like this.

I dare say I'd not want to be shooting in Libya in similar fashion these
days. :-(

Good on you! A fine record indeed!
cheers,
Dr. ted :-)