Subject: [Leica] Grotesque 2
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 21:25:26 +0100

Hi Ted, mon ami

Thank you very much for your kind comment!. This the unique picture
I've shot of this "scene", the reactions of these people are usually
not very friendly when you catch them when they are not doing his
entertainment, I was walking in La Rambla, my M8 with the 28mm, I saw
and shot very fast, I was lucky to avoid people passing through, what
is very usual in La Rambla.

Thanks agin,

cheers
Lluis