Subject: [Leica] Ranthambhore
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 22:53:19 +0100

Hi Jayanand,

Very nice pictures!, the B&W for the 0949 is gorgeous, I kike it
better than the color. The 935 has very nice delicate grey tones and I
like very much the Sepia Tiger.

I've not saw your post before my comment about the Tigers, if you com
one day I'm sure you will see too some tigresses and monkyes in La
Rambla.

Cheers
Lluis

El 25/03/2011, a las 5:14, Jayanand Govindaraj escribi?: