Subject: [Leica] Fw: Short cord for M9 charger...
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 23:55:57 -0500

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 11:15 PM, Frank Filippone <red735i at
earthlink.net>wrote:

> BTW, I have learned that for new places to visit, it is easier to bring
> along a multi output extension cord from my country.

I do the same thing, but I just have a set of adapters, and use the one that
fits the place I am on the strip.  No trip to the hardware store needed.

By the way, almost all chargers for everything are multi-voltage these
days.  Also, hair-dryers, and curling irons, (not that I need those
implements!)

--
Regards,

Sonny