Subject: [Leica] Short cord for the M9 charger
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 15:36:12 -0400

Sonny writes:

I do the same thing, but I just have a set of adapters, and use the one that

fits the place I am on the strip.  No trip to the hardware store needed.

In the US sets of international adapters are sold by Brookstone, Radio
Shack, and most large luggage stores. Many stores in tourist destinations
also sell similar adapters, I had no trouble finding them in the hinterlands
of Wales. You can pick up a set for a bit more money at international
airports. As long as you don't need to convert voltage, this is the easiest
route to using your electronics abroad. But remember that these adapters are
passive devices so check to see that your electronics are multivoltage and
not sensitive to frequency.

Larry Z