Subject: [Leica] OMG, I bought a 617 camera!!!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 03:25:24 -0400

Another thing which could get me shooting film is the
 Sinar Zoom 2 Variable Format Roll Film Holder
6x4.5, 6x6, 6x7, 6x9 and 6x12cm with 120 or 220 film in any 4x5
Camera with only one holder.
You'd get pretty strange looking contact sheets.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb