Subject: [Leica] 1/11/11 snow, bike, balloon
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 02:27:09 -0400

Thanks Ted! it must be different living in Mexico all these years on knowing
about the snow. But wait! You live in Canada!  That's where everyone lives
in igloos! You probably have snow ball fights in June up there!

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] 1/11/11 snow, bike, balloon)