Subject: [Leica] 1/11/11 snow, bike, balloon
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 16:19:26 -0400

Ted! as I understand it always Boat people have been welcome here just as
long as they can make it to dry land  I'm sure the Ice float boat people are
welcome as well.... which is why it says on that tall  lady statue in the
water:  Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled freezing masses yearning
to breathe free from the effects of too many frozen Slurpees.*

Mark William Rabiner
* A Slurpee is a slushie sold by 7-Eleven.