Subject: [Leica] PESO: Lent with a twist
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 21:48:51 -0700

Jim Shulman OFFERED:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/Lent+with+a+twist+sm.jpg.html

>>>Droid cell phone camera (which is what I had in my hand about fifteen
minutes ago!)

D?ja ever think I?d shoot with one???<<<<<<

Jim mon ami,
It wouldn't make any difference if you had a hammer and chisel cutting an
image in stone! You would still blow all of us away with your magic eye to
see subjects, whatever they maybe! :-)

Talent is in the eyes and the hands of the beholder..... "NOT WHETHER IT'S A
TWO PENNY RECORDING DEVICE OR AN OUTRAGESLY PRICED  LEICA SLR! :-) The guy
or gal holding the camera is the bottom-line of successful photographs...
Not the piece of equipment in their hands! Regardless of price!

cheers,
ted

Jim Shulman

Wynnewood, PA