Subject: [Leica] Bob Adler's reception . . . the grim details
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 23:13:06 -0700

Quick, while it's still the 1st of April!

I can't make it anything other than what it was: a fun time with a wall full
of Bob's photography wonderfully framed and drool-worthy. In addition two of
Bob's works graced the entry to the exhibit, luring us in. There were a LOT
of people there. We arrived about 6:30 or so, I think, and the space was
already crowded enough that it was hard to see the art!

Both Jan and I felt it was a wonderful experience. Meeting Bob and his wife
Jane was wonderful. I hope to entertain them in Davis in the not-too-distant
future. Maybe I can lure some local LUGers to an impromptu weekend luncheon!

I'll post some snaps from the exhibition tomorrow.

Adam "I took a Leica to Bob's pictures" Bridge

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] Bob Adler's reception . . . the grim details)
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Bob Adler's reception . . . the grim details)