Subject: [Leica] Doug's gallery show....link fixed
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 18:32:59 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Geoff Hopkinson wrote:

>Doug does look like he has been scrubbed and groomed and dressed up for his
>big day out ;-)

Well I do clean up occasionally, not sure if I clean up nicely or not ;)  It
was good to see Steve at the show, as well as numerous other friends from a
variety of facets of life.  The day before I delivered the prints to the
gallery I told SWMBO that if I ever say I want another solo gallery show she
should roll up a newspaper and whup me upside the head.  The day after, I
take it back :)

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com