Subject: [Leica] OT - need some direction about micro 4/3 cameras
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 07:36:37 +0100

Hi Ernie,
I tried a few micro 4/3 cameras. I -need- a viewfinder, of the tiny ones my
favourite is the Olympus E-P2 with accessory viewfinder, but I am always
feeling like the accessory will snap off if I put the camera in my pocket.
The GH-1 is a bit bigger but the articulated screen and fixed (ie robust)
viewfinder are big plusses - making it my favourite 4/3 camera, and my
second most used camera, after the M9.
FWIW
FD