Subject: [Leica] FS - Agfa daylight loading dev tank
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 18:12:47 +0100

For Sale: Agfa Rodinax 35U daylight tank

This German made square tank takes half the liquid of a normal tank, and
allows you to load film in daylight with no need for a darkroom or black
bag. This may be a collectors item (it is certainly pretty rare!) The tank
is in perfect working order with all parts fine and clean. Make me a
sensible offer to be paid to my Paypal account and it could be yours. I am
looking for around ?25 (about $40) plus postage.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 (Office)
+44 (0)797 287 7932 (Mobile)