Subject: [Leica] Golden Trout
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 18:39:37 -0700 (PDT)

Tina,

I've seen the pictures; double black eyes, broken Leica's, wrestling
alligators
in the Amazon with one hand (the digging an M from the river bottom with the
other)...
Sorry Tina, but you saying it's no problem is kind of like Sir Edmund
Hillary
saying that climbing Everest was no big deal....
;-)

But I will be bringing lots of chapstick!

Bob
Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com