Subject: [Leica] Comparing micro 4/3 and M8
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 01:48:43 -0700

I don't know about the m 4/3, as they are 1/2 or 1/3 the price of a used M8,
but if it is the X100 and even the Leica X1, I'm not sure why anyone would
want those when one can pick up an M8 for ~$2000. The image quality will be
of much higher quality.

My wife is having a lot of fun with the ELP-1, especially with the 14-150
(28mm-300mm equivalent blah blah blah) lens. It's versatile and allows her
some control. Though I can never get used to it without a good optical
finder :-)

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
replies in your msgs. ]