Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cat / Plato
From: john.nebel at csdco.com (John Nebel)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 08:40:17 -0600

Philippe,

Thanks for looking; as for violating the Caturday rule, I'll give
reasons, none of which makes sense.

-1.  Not to give the cat ideas about jumping upon shoulders

  0.  Plato didn't know about the Gregorian calendar and besides that
      the Attic calendar was variable

  1.  Need to procrastinate as a very boring program must be finished,
      or so I promised anyway

  2.  Geez, there are so many calendars, what day is it anyway?

  3.  General perversity and ignorance - the bottom line excuse for any
      Yuman action (we are all from Yuma)

Best,

John

PS

Thanks for posting the wonderful, amusing, and insightful London photos