Subject: [Leica] Charachters of La Rambla
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 02:15:31 +0200

Thank you Ric,

I agree with you, the Tri Elmar make a very good combination with the
M8, giving three lenses, from a short tele to a moderate wide angle
but with a great depth of field, sometimes I use it on the 28mm at
f22, and it's great, on this serie I've used the Tri Elmar on many
pictures at f22 and 28mm:
http://lluisripollphotography.wordpress.com/2010/07/01/sonar-barcelona/
.

cheers
Lluis

El 15/04/2011, a las 0:00, Ric Carter escribi?: