Subject: [Leica] Characters of La Rambia
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 02:28:50 +0200

Hi Howard,

Thank you very much for your kind comment.!

I try to act very fast, and many times the people don't see me
shooting or they have no time to react, i.e. Madame, Les Dames, The
eye,  I remember this one, I was observing the man and I've shot when
he was not looking at me, one of the things I try is to be familiar on
the environment, after some time the people don't pay specially
attention to you, another thing I try is follow the advice I've read I
think from HCB, "never look as a photographer".... Of course the man
of the picture "Guiness" was looking to me, as well as the #19092 &
19091, on these cases I simile and say "gracias" (thank you)...., I
had sometimes some minor problems, but almost never a major problem.

Thank you!

cheers
Lluis

El 15/04/2011, a las 1:28, H&ECummer escribi?: