Subject: [Leica] Pony the Cat
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 18:56:28 -0400

Thank you Ted. From one grandparent to another, its a nice compliment.
Larry Z
- - - -

Larry one comment!

You both are class act parents! Wonderful moment in a daughter's life never

to be forgotten.

cheers,

ted

When she was 7 my daughter, Karen, desperately wanted a pony. Our local

town

ordnances prohibited housing any domestic livestock on a property not

officially designated a farm. After a little discussion my wife and I

induced one of my colleagues to invite us to the annual horse and pony

show

at Cornell. When we got there he handed my daughter a little tabby kitten

with a big red ribbon attached to its collar and told her it was a prize

winning baby pony. To prove it, he asked her to read the ribbon. My

daughter

took the kitten, hugged it, and cherished it for the 20 years of its long

life. I don't think she was fooled for a minute.

My wife painted a quick portrait of Pony the Cat in her usual pose for my

daughter to put in her room.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Pony+the+cat.JPG.html